Followers

1:26 AM

A Clicking Journey

Join me as I take a journey into a world of online affiliate marketing(Paid To Click or PTC). where every click counts and every page views and read can be turn into cold cash. I'm new in this kind of things and I know there are some risk of getting scammed by fraud sites but it also can be profitable. and beside a lot of sites offer membership for FREE, so all you need to invest is your effort and perseverance.

Join me in this journey so we can both take a chance to earn some extra cash during our spare time with the help of a computer with an internet connection right in the comfort of your home.

Here are list of some site I signed up. I'll update it often to watch my progress.


Date Joined : 09/18/10


Date Joined : 09/18/10


Post a comment if you want to suggest PTC sites or if you want to be my clicking friends.

Comment (1)

Join me in this journey so we can both take a chance to earn some extra cash during our spare time with the help of a computer with an internet connection right in the comfort of your home.

Legal Software Singapore

Post a Comment